dimanche 3 février 2013

why you should hate Angelica even if you don’t know her


Angelica is a Ukrainian girl, who I met in Tunisia the summer of 2012 when she came for a humanitarian internship. 2 Months were enough for me to know everything I need to hate her.
Actually, many people will ask why is he even writing such a thing on his blog when almost no one knows her. My answer is simple: I believe she should be hated by everyone, by the whole world, the whole universe, even those who don’t know her. She should become Public enemy number 1. You may say she is not that bad, no one can ever be this bad to be hated by everyone on the earth so here are 5 reasons why you should hate Angelica even if you don’t know her:

  •           She is trying to be Tunisian: Stop it with your stupid Lé lé, you will never be Tunisian, it is hard for you :p It is impossible! Blablabla is not helping you either.
  •           She is Ugly: She may look so beautiful and amazing in the pictures on Facebook or VK but believe me I met her, she is ugly… She actually looks like a Boy.. She is like the Gay brother I never wanted to have. She is proud of having a big ass, which no one likes by the way… She is fat; I will keep on telling her that she needs to work out.
  •           She is violent: She is dangerous, never try to get in a fight with her, do not even try to play with her… She will cut you with her nails, and as she is fat she will keep on hitting you until she beats you and leave you with scars…
  •           She thinks she always does good work: She is always trying to show you she is amazing and she does good and excellent work while she is never good enough. She never is, never was and never will be… Not in her studies (she will not pass this year I am sure) nor in her working experience, her term as Vice president is the proof.
  •           She is Stupid: I’ve been all over the world, met like millions of people, made a lot of friends and much more enemies. However, I have never ever met someone more stupid than her; yes she is telling me that I am stupid, and probably the most stupid person on earth. She knows that is not true, she knows she is stupid because she has so many silly ideas and thoughts. Plus she thinks so many people love her, while no one does.

She is like the gay brother I never wanted to have, we are brothers and enemies, she Is my dear stupid friend. And even though I hate her and I know that everyone should do the same… I miss her, hope to see you soon Angi… 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire